Why did Bobbi Kristina agree to do her first interview with Oprah since Whitney Houston’s death? Some say it was to help Oprah’s struggling ratings on her OWN Network, others say it is for money.
However, according to sources, the REAL reason is because Bobbi Kristina feels that Oprah is “trustworthy.”
Bobbi is telling friends — Oprah “was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom.”
As a result, we’re told Bobbi feels Oprah would show her the same respect — not bringing up issues that could potentially show Bobbi in a negative light … i.e. substance abuse.
According to sources close to Bobbi, Oprah was one of the first people who reached out to her after Whitney passed.
So far, it’s unclear if Bobbi is getting paid for the interview — which airs this Sunday.
Also On Hot 107.9:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. T R A P S O U L, Euro Tour. tickets go on sale this Friday 9:00AM BST www.trapsoul.com
2 of 15
3 of 15
4. black ops madness continues.
4 of 15
5. xbox crew since youth LOOOL
5 of 15
6. throwback to when she hated water
6 of 15
7. miami bless.
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11. @losangelesconfidential @tunjitunji @neildominique
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. she wanted me to sign her breasts LOL
13 of 15
14 of 15
15. London Nights. this is my jet-lagged & stoned at the same time face.
15 of 15