The temptation to share all your baby’s first moments is high when you’re a proud parent. Chrissy Teigen is very well aware of this, sharing tons of pictures of newborn daughter, Luna, on social media.
But on Friday, she shared her most personal photo yet— at Luna’s birth!
For her #FlashbackFriday moment, the model simply posted a heartfelt photo of her and husband, John Legend, welcoming Luna into the world. In April, she gave birth to their precious bundle at 6lbs., 11 oz.
Since then, baby Luna has already been to her first photo shoot and traveled abroad, to Italy.
We’re on the fence if the baby looks more like her mother or father, but she’s undoubtably camera-ready at all times.
“It’s so crazy already,” Teigen said during an appearance on PEOPLE Now. “I feel really good. I have a ton of energy and it’s so different every day. Every little time you look at her, something’s crazy different.”
We’re looking forward to more Luna adventures before the summer ends.
As a fun sidenote, John is set to appear on the upcoming live show of “Lip Sync Battle All Stars,” along with Michael Phelps, Olivia Munn and Terry Crews.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Chrissy Teigen Shared Her Most Revealing Mommy Moment To Date
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.