By now, it is generally accepted that Donald Trump is one of the most loathed people on Earth and a swine walking around in a suit and a ‘Make America Great Again’ baseball cap. Since the #TrumpTapes dropped one week ago, there’s been an avalanche of people sharing their first-hand stories of Trump saying — and doing — disgusting things against women.
Unsurprisingly, that list includes Khloé Kardashian. A million years ago (2009, to be exact), Khloé was a contestant on The Apprentice, and now a source says she experienced plenty of “workplace” harassment from The Donald herself.
The GOP nominee called the youngest Kardashian sister a “fat piglet” during her stint on his reality series, sources at the show told The Huffington Post. “He basically wanted to just get rid of her … he called her a ‘piglet,’” an editor for the show reveals.
Another employee quoted Trump saying, “Why don’t we fire Khloe? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian? What is this? We can’t even get the hot one?” in reference to Khloe’s sister, Kim.
Additional sources from The Apprentice production staff claimed Khloé was fired from the series simply because Trump didn’t like her — not because of how she performed on the reality series. On TV, though, his excuse was Khloé’s 2007 driving under the influence charge.
“I hate hate hate people who drive under the influence,” he said in the boardroom. “I actually lost a little respect for you.”
Sigh. 23 more days until we, as a country, can say “You’re Fired” to Donald Trump. One that note, voter registration deadlines are quickly approaching, so don’t forget to register.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Surprised? Here’s What Donald Trump Said About ‘Apprentice’ Star Khloé Kardashian Behind Her Back
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.