Bullying is not exclusive to children, teens, and school. It happens frequently with adults in the workplace. Dr. Alduan Tartt talks to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show“ about effective ways to fight bullying at work and deciding if you even want to stay long enough to fight.
Listen to the audio to get advice on standing up not only to your co-workers, but disrespectful bosses. Plus, hear the reason why Dr. Tartt says bullying has increased.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE weekdays from 6-10 am EST!
Famous Stars Who Were Bullied
1. Rihanna was bullied in elementary school for being very light-skinned compared to her classmates. (PR)1 of 11
2. President Barack Obama was bullied for his ears, his name, and his skin color growing up. (PR)2 of 11
3. Kimora Lee was bullied as kid for being so tall and for being bi-racial. (PR)3 of 11
4. Justin Timberlake was bulllied for being involved in music and art; he was often called a sissy. (PR)4 of 11
5. Actress Rosario Dawson was bullied for being a late bloomer by the girls in her class. (PR)5 of 11
6. Chris Rock was bullied for being the only black student in his NY school. (PR)6 of 11
7. Tyra Banks was bullied as a teen for being tall, skinny, and having a big forehead. (PR)7 of 11
8. Eminem was bullied due to his constant moving, being tormented for being the new kid. (PR)8 of 11
9. Chris Bosh was bullied for being super skinny, extremely tall, and speaking "proper." (PR)9 of 11
10. Actress Jennifer Freeman was bullied for having severe acne. (PR)10 of 11
11. Tiger woods was bullied for being half black and for a severe stuttering problem. (PR)11 of 11
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley … LIKE Him On Facebook!
How To Effectively Fight Bullying In The Workplace [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com