Orange Is The New Black just released a new trailer for their third season, which is set to premiere on Netflix on June 12th. In the minute and a half video, you get to see reactions from Twitter users as a Missy song guides you through scenes from the upcoming season.
Not much in the upcoming plot or storyline is revealed, but it does get you excited to binge watch your new favorite prison show.
Martin Luther King Jr. will be the subject of a new mini series on HBO. America In The King Years has been bounced around film studios and television stations for so long, that Roots author Alex Haley even worked on a script at one time.
Now it’s finally coming to life on HBO, with more information to come in the near future. For more revealed at the Maryland Film Festival, head over to The New Yorker.
The network has enlisted actor-comedian Chris Rock, pop star Alicia Keys and singer and Hunger Games actor Lenny Kravitz for roles next season, Fox TV chairman and CEO Dana Walden announced to advertisers in New York on Monday.
No real word on how they will be involved with the show, but last season saw Courtney Love and Jennifer Hudson with nice sized roles. This should be interesting.
Charlize Theron – one of the stars of the upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road – stopped by The Tonight Show to play dress up with Jimmy Fallon, and hilarity ensued.
34 Pictures Of "Orange Is The New Black" Cast Being Crazy, Sexy, Cool On Instagram (PHOTOS)
1. Jackie Cruz & Diane Guerrero, aka "Flaca" and "Ramos," Looking Fabulous.1 of 34
2. Actress Emma Myles Looking Far From Her Character "Leanne Taylor."2 of 34
3. Ramos May Be The Queen Of OITNB Selfies.3 of 34
4. Daya, Pennsatucky, and Taystee Looking Glorious.4 of 34
5. Daya Runnin' With Russell.5 of 34
6. Ramos Looks Way Better In A Body Suit Than An Orange Jump Suit.6 of 34
7. Taystee & Mendez Being Naughty During Press Runs.7 of 34
8. Dascha, aka "Daya," and Uzo, aka "Crazy Eyes," At OITNB Premiere.8 of 34
9. The Whole Crew Kickin' It.9 of 34
10. WERK, Taystee!10 of 34
11. Laverne Cox, aka Sophia, Looking Glam.11 of 34
12. Lea DeLaria Isn't Much Different From Her Character "Big Boo."12 of 34
13. Laverne Cox Holding Up Her TIME Magazine Cover.13 of 34
14. The Cast That KeeKees Together, Stays Together.14 of 34
15. Alex & Piper... Doesn't Piper (Taylor Schilling) Kind Of Look Like A Blonde Katy Perry?15 of 34
16. Yesss, Uzo!!16 of 34
17. Taryn Manning, aka Pennsatucky, Cleans Up Nice.17 of 34
18. Deuces!18 of 34
19. Snap Backs & Lashes.19 of 34
20. Actress Dascha Polanco Killin' It.20 of 34
21. Flaca & Ramos Back At It.21 of 34
22. Poussey Cleans Up Nice Too.22 of 34
23. Leanne & Healy.23 of 34
24. SoSo Looking Oh-So-Cute!24 of 34
25. Taystee & SoSo All Smiles.25 of 34
26. SoSo Chefs On The Side.26 of 34
27. Flaca Looks Muy Bonita!27 of 34
28. Black Cindy & The Gang.28 of 34
29. Doesn't "Miller" Look A Lot Different Without Her Cornrows?29 of 34
30. "Morello" Riding Dirty On Her Bike.30 of 34
31. Figueroa, Gloria, Officer O'Neill, and Black Cindy At The "OITNB" Premiere.31 of 34
32. Real Love.32 of 34
33. Daya & Her Bae Officer Bennett.33 of 34
34. Red, Nicki, Officer Mendez, and Taystee Hangin' With Al Roker.34 of 34
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Chris Rock Heading To “Empire,” OITNB New Trailer, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com