Rick Ross is as BAWSE as it gets – but even he isn’t above the law.
Though the photo only appears for a split second – in a montage dedicated to Jay Z’s success throughout the years – that’s all it took for one photographer to bust a move on Rozay.
Rick just got sued by a photog named Armen Djerrahian, and in the docs he says he took a pretty famous photo of ‘Hova back in 2003. The image shows Jay throwing up the roc — the popular hand gesture representing his label … Roc-A-Fella Records.
Djerrahian says the shot popped up in Ricky Rozay’s new music video for his song, “Movin’ Bass” .. which features Jay Z. We checked, and he’s right … it does — but only in a montage highlighting Jay’s success.
It’s on-screen for fractions of a second, but those milliseconds could cost Rick and his label, Def Jam. Djerrahian’s suing for all the profits they made off using the Jay Z image, and a court order to block them from further use.
Watch the video here and leave your thoughts below.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
14 Pics Of Rick Ross Shirtless (PHOTOS)
1. He's Sexy & He Knows It.1 of 10
2. Reppin' Miami Heat & No Shirt.2 of 10
3. Say Cheese.3 of 10
4. Takin' A Dip On The Shallow Side.4 of 10
5. Lights, Camera, No Shirt Action.5 of 10
6. Big & Handsome.6 of 10
7. It's Too Hot To Have A Shirt On Stage.7 of 10
8. Looking At All The Haters.8 of 10
9. Wildin' Out On The Cover Of Rolling Stone.9 of 10
10. He Made The Sexy Issue.10 of 10
Rick Ross Sued For Using Old Image Of Jay Z In “Movin’ Bass” Video was originally published on globalgrind.com