UK-born Chantelle Fraser is an entrepreneur and graduate from the London School of Economics, and her co-star Mica Hughes puts her beauty, brains, and ambition to good use in her numerous entrepreneurial ventures.
The two stars of Bravo’s Blood, Sweat and Heels let their guards down when they stopped by the No Judgment Zone with BlogXilla for a fun chat about their hit reality show, which airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Mica told us about how she caught an ex cheating, while Chantelle and I discussed why some people might think she’s a bit thirsty.
Watch the illuminating interview above.
Janet Jackson's Most Unforgettable Moments
1. Janet's "Rhythm Nation" performance was nothing short of legendary.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. The infamous "wardrobe malfunction" during the Super Bowl halftime show.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on "Good Times."Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. The reason why we're all calling them "Poetic Justice braids."Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. 1990s fine.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Blood, Sweat & Heels’ Mica & Chantelle Talk Cheating, Fights, & Being Thirsty was originally published on globalgrind.com