Chris Brown is being light-skinned again.
The “Loyal” singer wrote an emotional caption just days after telling the world that he stays in his feelings because he’s light-skinned. Still feeling the aftermath of his twitter beef with model Tyson Beckford, Chris had some time to think about his actions and shared his feelings with his fans.
Prior to the “konfuzed” and lengthy post on the ‘Gram, Breezy cleaned up nicely in a suited up look.
Time will tell if Chris Brown will be forgiven by his fans after his latest mishap.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Chris Brown Vs. Drake: Who's Actually Ahead In Their Not-So-Friendly Competition?
1. According to sources, Chris Brown's net worth is nearly $30 million, while Drake's is estimated at $60 million.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Chris Brown shirtless and showing off his tattoos.Source:Splash 2 of 10
3. Chris Brown and Rihanna had some pretty stylish moments together.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. This is one of the on-again-off-again couple's best pictures ever.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. They're totally in sync.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. But RiRi and Drake always look pretty happy together too.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. And things got pretty sexy.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Like really, really hot.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Chris Brown's smile has always been spectacular, yes!Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. So tell us, who wins the battle in your book?Source:Getty 10 of 10
Chris Brown Admits His Actions Cause Bad Karma In His Latest Plea For Forgiveness was originally published on globalgrind.com