50 Cent isn’t too happy with the direction in which his funds are flowing.
The Queens rapper and entrepreneur was recently ordered to pay Rick Ross‘ baby mother, Lastonia Leviston, $5 million after she sued him for leaking her sex tape without consent. Now, 50 has to add another $2 million on top of what he already owes her.
Shortly after 50 Cent was ordered to pay the original amount, he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and claimed his lifestyle isn’t what it seems – it looks like making those claims in front of a judge did not work in his favor.
When the trial was over, Lastonia told the press:
“I’ve been served justice by the courts and vindicated by God.” She added, “I hope he learned a lesson.”
SOURCE: The YBF | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Damn, Homie! 50 Cent Ordered To Pay Rick Ross’ Baby Mother An Additional $2 Million was originally published on globalgrind.com