As we previously reported, Lil Wayne has a multi-million dollar lawsuit pending against the Cash Money CEO, and he wants to take his own Young Money label and run.
In an exclusive interview with Angie Martinez scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, July 28th at 4 p.m. EST, the #1 Stunna said Young Money’s top two artists – Drake and Nicki Minaj – are staying with Cash Money.
Power 105’s Angela Yee posted a preview clip of the interview, during which Angie asked Baby if he’ll lose everything thanks to his and Wayne’s feud. Birdman’s reply was classic:
“Nicki and Drake, ain’t going nowhere. Regardless.”
Angie Martinez was flown down to Baby’s Miami home for the two-day long chat, and it seems Baby got a lot of stuff off his chest.
Miss Info posted another preview of the interview:
“Not just that and not just for [it to be] him,” Birdman says about his falling out with Lil Wayne that was shocking to everybody. “You never thought Wayne would be saying nothing negative about me in no lifetime. I never thought could ever happen — for that man to open his mouth and say something negative about me. Sh*t fucked my day up. I love my son. He means the world to me. For that man to say something negative about me, that affected my life.”
The full talk will premiere later today on Power 105.1 radio in New York.
SOURCE: Miss Info | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Not So Fast! Birdman Says Lil Wayne Won’t Take Drake & Nicki From Cash Money was originally published on globalgrind.com