In an inteview with ESPN’s Jemele Hill during an appearance on “Outside of the Lines,” she clapped back at haters, saying, “I get angry about it because it’s the furthest things from the truth.”
From Madame Noire:
Rice went on to say that prior to the February 2014 incident, the ex-Baltimore Raven had never put his hands on her.
“It has never happened before, and that’s not him. He’s been made out to be this monster, and he’s not a wife beater. He’s someone who made a mistake. He’s human.”
While she insists that she is not trying to downplay her husband’s actions, she expressed confidence in his rehabilitation.
“I’m not taking the light off of anything that he did. He’s human, and he has done everything he’s supposed to do to redeem himself. So it kind of makes me quite mad.”
Watch the segment, above.
SOURCE: Madame Noire | PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Getty, ESPN
The Cutest Pictures Of NFL Star Adrian Peterson & His Adorable Football-Loving Son
1. Adrian Peterson's son, Adrian Peterson Jr., visits him at training camp.1 of 8
2. Adrian Peterson Jr. joins his dad, Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson, on the red carpet.2 of 8
3. Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson gives his son, Adrian, a kiss on the field.3 of 8
4. Adrian Jr. meets the Vikings running backs coach, James Saxon.4 of 8
5. Little Adrian riding around and getting it in his red car.5 of 8
6. NFL Star Adrian Peterson tweeted this picture of his son: "Dear Adidas Inc, Adrian Peterson Jr is willing to discuss a possible partnership. Contact me if interested. Hahaha"6 of 8
7. Adrian Peterson Jr. is ready for war.7 of 8
8. Adrian Peterson Jr. follows in his dad's footsteps.8 of 8
Janay Rice Speaks Out About Her Husband’s Violent “Mistake,” Says “He’s Not A Wife Beater” was originally published on globalgrind.com