The Daily Show has a new host, and he’s kind of amazing.
South African comedian Trevor Noah helped the audience say their goodbyes to former host Jon Stewart this past Monday, and was very charming while doing so.
As he formally introduced himself to the crowd, Trevor reassured us all that he would continue Jon’s “War on Bullshit.” Watch the clip above – you will not be disappointed.
Following Paul Walker’s death in a horrible 2013 car crash, his daughter, 16-year-old Meadow Walker, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit. Paul and his business partner Rodger Rodas were in a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT when they were killed, and now Meadow is alleging the car company is ultimately responsible.
Gossip Cop states, “The legal documents claim the seatbelt the Fast & Furious star was wearing “snapped Walker’s torso back with thousands of pounds of force, thereby breaking his ribs and pelvis.” It’s alleged that he was unable to remove himself from the vehicle, and was still alive when the fire erupted a full one minute and 20 seconds after the crash itself. The papers specifically state Walker “breathed soot into his trachea while the Porsche Carrera GT burned.”
According to Meadow and her lawyers, the car was not safe to drive. Additionally, the lawsuit claims the car had inadequate fuel lines to minimize the chance of fire, as well as poor door reinforcements. So, while Walker’s cause of death was previously said to be the result of impactful and thermal injuries, Meadow is alleging Porsche is ultimately responsible for designing a car with several faulty factors. “The bottom line is that the Porsche Carrera GT is a dangerous car. It doesn’t belong on the street,” the 16-year-old’s attorney tells TMZ. “And we shouldn’t be without Paul Walker or his friend, Roger Rodas.”
No particular amount in financial damages has been requested. Meadow is one brave and intelligent 16-year-old.
Every bromance needs a little guidance along the way.
After ten years of Matt declining to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live! because they “ran out of time,” he finally sat down as a guest for “Hate Night” – but none of his segment is what you’d expect. Check out the hilarious clip above.
The 38-year-old actor will be starring in The Martian, which hits theaters on Friday, but get doubly excited, as he has another highly anticipated release on its way.
Secret in Their Eyes hits theaters on November 20th, and now, we’ve got a suspenseful trailer to share ahead of its big screen debut. The film is described as “an intense, powerful, haunting thriller” that follows “a tight-knit team of FBI investigators, along with their District Attorney supervisor.” They are “suddenly torn apart when they discover that one of their own teenage daughters has been brutally murdered.”
Secret in Their Eyes also stars Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts. Check out the clip above.
41 Pictures Of Paul Walker Through The Years (PHOTOS)
1 of 41
1. Paul Walker and co-star Vin Diesel accept their golden popcorn at the MTV Movie Awards in 2002.
2 of 41
2. Walker poses with his younger brother Cody at the Los Angeles premiere of "Timeline."
3 of 41
3. Penelope Cruz and Paul pose for cameras at the premiere of the film "Noel" in 2003.
4 of 41
4. Paul steps on stage alongside Ziyi Zhang to present an award at the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
5 of 41
5. Paul and his "Into The Blue" castmate Jessica Alba kick it at the film's premiere in 2005.
6 of 41
6. Walker poses with Jason Biggs at the 2006 premiere of "Eight Below."
7 of 41
7. Paul takes a moment to pose with his four-legged co-stars at the "Eight Below" premiere in 2006.
8 of 41
8. Paul poses alongside David Zelon, the producer behind the "Fast & Furious" franchise, at the premiere of "Never Back Down" in 2008.
9 of 41
9. Paul and Jordana Brewster share a moment before the premiere of "Fast & Furious" in 2009.
10 of 41
10. Paul and Vin, who were not only co-stars, but close friends, share a laugh before heading in to the "Fast & Furious" premiere in 2009.
11 of 41
11. The "Fast & Furious 4" cast gather for a photocall in 2009.
12 of 41
12. A young Paul Walker takes to the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of "The Skulls" in 2000.
13 of 41
13. Paul poses at the 2001 premiere of "The Fast and the Furious."
14 of 41
14. Walker and other celebrities party the night away after the 2002 Oscar's.
15 of 41
15. Paul suits up for the Hollywood Film Festival in 2001.
16 of 41
16. Walker keeps it casual at an early screening of the 2001 film "Joy Ride."
17 of 41
17. Paul steps out in a crushed velvet suit jacket at the premiere of "Timeline" in 2003.
18 of 41
18. Paul Walker sports all black everything for the premiere of "Noel" in 2004.
19 of 41
19. Walker dresses down for the Sundance Film Festival in 2005.
20 of 41
20. Paul hits the Maxim Super Bowl Party in a hoodie and jeans in 2005.
21 of 41
21. A photographer catches Paul intensely watching the races at the 3rd Annual Cadillac Super Bowl Grand Prix in 2005.
22 of 41
22. Check out those baby blues.
23 of 41
23. Walker suits up for a race at the Cadillac Super Bowl Grand Prix.
24 of 41
24. Paul was all smiles on the 2005 MTV Movie Awards red carpet.
25 of 41
25. A close-up of Paul at the premiere of Disney's "Eight Below" in 2006.
26 of 41
26. Paul kicks it backstage at the MTV2 "Rock Countdown."
27 of 41
27. Walker stepped out looking dapper for the premiere of "Flags of Our Fathers" in 2006.
28 of 41
28. Walker sports a fitted black suit for the 2008 premiere of "Never Back Down."
29 of 41
29. Paul proudly struts down the red carpet at the "Fast & Furious" premiere in 2008.
30 of 41
30. Paul sports a shiny sport coat, black button down, denim and his million dollar smile for the European premiere of "Fast & Furious."
31 of 41
31. Paul and the rest of the "Fast & Furious" family gather for a photocall for "Fast & Furious 4" in 2009.
32 of 41
32. Walker sports classic black and white for the 2009 European premiere of "Fast & Furious 4."
33 of 41
33. Paul Walker happily fields questions from reporters during a summer press tour in 2009.
34 of 41
34. Paul at the "Fast & Furious" premiere in Madrid in 2009.
35 of 41
35. Walker poses for promo photos while shooting "Fast & Furious 5" in Rome in 2011.
36 of 41
36. Paul Walker taking questions during a "Fast & Furious 5" press conference.
37 of 41
37. Walker heads to the ballpark during a little downtime for a L.A. Dodgers game in 2011.
38 of 41
38. Paul and the rest of the "Fast & Furious" crew accept an award for their amazing work at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
39 of 41
39. Paul and Vin deliver a little speech at CinemaCon 2013.
40 of 41
40. Walker rocks blue and purple for the "Fast & Furious 6" world premiere in 2013.
41 of 41
41. We could never get enough of Paul's smile!
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Trevor Noah Charms On “Daily Show,” & More was originally published on globalgrind.com