With the release of her album just days away, Adele performed in front of a sold-out crowd at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall last night.
The show was being filmed for an NBC special and Adele performed her two new singles “Hello” and “When We Were Young.” The 27-year-old powerhouse also debuted two new songs “Water Under The Bridge” and an untitled track, which is said to be a composition she wrote with Bruno Mars.
In other Adele news, the UK singer took a moment to address rumors swirling around her friendship with Beyonce. Late last week, rumors surfaced that Adele allegedly turned down Beyonce’s suggestion to do a song together.
In an interview with Beats 1 Radio, Adele denied turning down Beyonce. “There’s a rumor going round that I turned Beyoncé down which I would never be so disrespectful as to do. I’d never disrespect her like that. Obviously, like, Queen Bey ’til the day I die,” she said.
Adele’s highly anticipated 25 album is due out November 20.
VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube, Twitter
Artists From The UK We All Love (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Charli XCX can be found at the Top of the Billboard Charts for Iggy Azalea's “Fancy"
1 of 10
2. Ellie Goulding's "Lights" has been heard at almost every party you've been to.
2 of 10
3. Jessie Ware is a great representation of amazing talent coming from the UK.
3 of 10
4. Disclosure's debut album "Settle" has topped the Billboard charts as well.
4 of 10
5. Sampha is one of the most talented singers and producers. You can find him on Drake's latest album "Nothing Was The Same.”
5 of 10
6. FKA Twigs has a very promising career in the upcoming year, her cosmic style and soulful voice is remarkable.
6 of 10
7. La Roux's "Bulletproof" was often sung by people who never even listened to Electronic music.
7 of 10
8. Jessie J's "Price Tag" was heard everywhere, topping the Billboard charts.
8 of 10
9. One of "R&B's Most Wanted," Ed Sheeran has definitely made a solid name in the music industry.
9 of 10
10. Sam Smith's debut LP "In The Lonely Hour" immediately made it to the Top 10 Billboard charts.
10 of 10