It’s been over a year since Future and Mike WiLL mentioned the existence of their collaborative mixtape Ape Sh*t. Unfortunately, we haven’t gotten the project yet, but don’t fret, Ape Sh*t could be here on Thanksgiving.
Last night, Future tweeted:
Now, we’re not sure if Freebandz and EarDrummers are linking up on Thanksgiving for charitable reasons, but the possibilities are endless. Both Future and Mike are lending a helping hand to less fortunate families for the upcoming holidays.
Besides Ape Sh*t, we’re still waiting for Future to release the sequel to Monster.
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.Source:Hennessy 4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Will Future & Mike WiLL Made-It Drop Their “Ape Sh*t” Mixtape On Thanksgiving? was originally published on globalgrind.com