According to Radar Online, the entrepreneur and soon-to-be reality star has been busy finalizing the list of people who are welcome at little Blac Rob’s birth, and let’s just say everyone is not invited.
The site reports:
“It’s so typical of her, but she’s seriously compiling a list of those family members she wants banned from the hospital,” noted a friend.
One person who is most definitely not welcome is her baby daddy’s little sister — and her arch-nemesis — Kylie Jenner. But other members of the clan are in Chyna’s good graces and may witness the birth, including Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
And is Chyna planning on KimYe being the child’s godparents? It seems so.
“She’s really leaning on Kim right now and wants her and Kanye to be godparents, so Kim’s definitely on the ‘welcome’ list,” said the insider. “Blac’s talking about what kind of security she wants at the hospital and now Rob’s been joking about setting up a velvet rope outside the delivery room!” laughed the friend.
Rob Kardashian and Chyna are about to have a beautifully blended family and we can’t wait to meet their little one. Stay tuned.
SOURCE: Radar Online | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Bye, Haters: Every Time We Coveted Blac Chyna's Maternity Style...So Far
1. We first spotted a hint of a baby bump when Chyna donned a white jumpsuit for a night out with Rob.Source:Splash News 1 of 8
2. Chyna covered her baby bump in layers while strolling through the airport.Source:Splash News 2 of 8
3. Caught chillin' in Miami following her birthday celebration.Source:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Blac Chyna steps out in a semi-sheer black jumpsuit.Source:Splash News 4 of 8
5. She's had to clap back at haters who criticize her pregnancy style.Source:Splash News 5 of 8
6. Blac Chyna wore a flattering black gown to her first carpet appearance with Rob.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Posted up...flawless.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Before the announcement of her pregnancy, Blac Chyna was spotted arriving to a doctor's appointment with Rob and Kim Kardashian.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Find Out Who’s Not Welcome In Blac Chyna’s Delivery Room was originally published on globalgrind.com