Halloween is the time of year when regular people dress as celebs and celebs dress as any object humanly possible.
Although the holiday is meant to be fun and playful, some costumes are too serious, offensive, or completely ridiculous to not drop your jaw.
is one celeb who caught the wrath of social media back in 2013 after wearing blackface while dressing up as Julianne Hough ‘s character Uzo Aduba Crazy Eyes from Orange Is The New Black:
Not all of the worst costumes are offensive; some are just downright unsightly, like
as Al Roker —something you don’t want to see every day. Oprah Winfrey
Check out our gallery of the worst celebrity Halloween costumes over the years. Of course, Halloween Queen
made the list…a few times. Heidi Klum
PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.
1 of 13
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.
2 of 13
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry's eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.
3 of 13
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume...not even at a lingerie-themed party.
4 of 13
5. Clearly, this was Mariah's idea.
5 of 13
6. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.
6 of 13
7. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga...no, no.
7 of 13
8. Aubrey O'Day's peacock makeup was a huge no.
8 of 13
9. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn't.
9 of 13
10. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.
10 of 13
11. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.
11 of 13
12. Ashanti's costume gives super DIY vibes.
12 of 13
13. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn't translate well.
13 of 13