Headkrack got the chance to sit down with Chance The Rapper, whose career as a young, successful independent artist is making headlines and carving out a pretty permanent spot for him in hip-hop. He talks about having an organic connection with music, and who he was ten years ago compared to who he is today. He also talks about tour-life and eating horribly.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Chicago-raised rapper talks about the pressure to stay independent despite that fact that companies are clamoring to sign him. He also opens up about being someone who is known for doing good things, and the pressure that accompanies that. Plus, he reveals which of the songs that he’s made is his favorite, and why. Click on the audio player to hear this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Chance The Rapper's Best Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Chance posing on street art.Source:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Chance the Rapper in his trippy T-Shirt.Source:Instagram 2 of 17
3. Chance cleaning up nicely.Source:Instagram 3 of 17
4. He respects the legends.Source:Instagram 4 of 17
5. Congrats Chance!Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. Look at that cheesy smile.Source:Instagram 6 of 17
7. Chance taking a selfie.Source:Instagram 7 of 17
8. Happy Birthday Chance.Source:Instagram 8 of 17
9. Now that looks really relaxing.Source:Instagram 9 of 17
10. Chance The Rapper showing support in his Obama sweatshirt.Source:Instagram 10 of 17
11. Chance riding a bike.Source:Instagram 11 of 17
12. Just chillin' with the homies.Source:Instagram 12 of 17
13. Chance The Rapper Live.Source:Instagram 13 of 17
14. Bicken BackSource:Instagram 14 of 17
15. How about the time he went skydiving?Source:Instagram 15 of 17
16. Chance The Rapper takes selfie.Source:Instagram 16 of 17
17. This is way too cute.Source:Instagram 17 of 17
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!