Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- G-Eazy Grabs BlocBoy JB & Blac Youngsta For New Single “Drop” (STREAM)
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals The Rapper Had A Child On The Way
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- Black Lives Matter Is Protesting Until Sacramento Officials Give A Damn About Stephon Clark, Brandon Smith
- Take The Music Survey To Win NickiHendrix Tix Plus $250 In Summer Cash
- Real Friends: Kanye West And Virgil Abloh Share A Tearful Embrace At The Latter’s Paris Fashion Show