Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Social media was buzzing all last night as the first part of “Surviving R. Kelly” premiered. People heard untold stories for the first time about the R&B singer and were shocked.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some of the stories were about him marrying Aaliyah secretly, not allowing young girls he was seeing to eat and much more. During the show listeners weighed in on what they thought and how everything made them feel.
Moreover one listener spoke about the parents of some of these young girls and why they didn’t know what was happening. Others didn’t understand why the adults that knew what was going on didn’t report R. Kelly.
One caller even mentioned that she is R. Kelly’s number one fan and that everyone needs to leave him alone.
Lastly, Gary With Da Tea gave his thoughts and believes that if one White girl was involved in this situation the singer would’ve been arrested. Let us know your thoughts on “Surviving R. Kelly.”
Read some R. Kelly accusations below.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- 15 Black Movies We’d Like to See Get a Sequel
- Porsha Williams Went On A Babymoon And Her Pregnant Body Is Still Bangin’
- Comedian’s Nose Completely Collapses After “Decades Of Drug Abuse” [PHOTOS]
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 10
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 10
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 10
4. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 4 of 10
5. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 5 of 10
6. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 6 of 10
7. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 7 of 10
8. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 8 of 10
9. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 9 of 10
10. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 10 of 10
“Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Listeners Weigh In On “Surviving R. Kelly” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com