Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Noreaga Says Issa Rae Helped Him Realize He Was Being Too Messy On Drink Champs
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Disney Channel “Don’t Look Under The Bed” Stars Reunite In Viral Photo
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Breakout Artist Playboy Poppy on attending his 1st BET Hip Hop Awards
- WATCH: Trailer Released For Season 3 Of The Emmy Award Winning Series ‘Ghostwriter’
- Ten Things You Shouldn’t Say To A DJ At Homecoming…..OR EVER!
- Watch: Cuffing Season Isn’t Going According to Plan In Ari Lennox’s “POF” Video
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots