Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- The Met To Present Its First Opera Composed By A Black Musician
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Parents Of Morehouse Graduates
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- National Singles Day: 7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Actually Lit
- Black Women Entrepreneurs Pay Off Debt For 30 Students At Clark Atlanta University
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- This Black Woman Filmmaker Could Help Lead Alfre Woodard To An Oscar
- Register for “Cocktails and Conversations” with Nicole Bus