The overall risk of the coronavirus or COVID-19 to the general public remains low, although elderly people and individuals with chronic medical conditions may be have increased risk for COVID-19.
The best prevention measures for any respiratory virus are:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For accurate and reliable information about COVID-19 log on to https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Brought to you by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
‘F****** Black People!’: Karen Gets Racist After Spitting At Pro-Palestine Demonstrators
Who Is QPskiii? Meet Gunna’s Muse, P Litty [Photos]
Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
23 Atlanta Slang Words And Phrases That Drive The Culture
Jay-Z's Alleged Mistress Dies At 28
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Last Chance Christmas: Win $1,000 For All Your Holiday Needs! [Register Here]