Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has issued a shelter-in-place order due to the spread of coronavirus for any at risk groups in Georgia. The order calls for individuals with an increased risk of COVID-19 to isolate, quarantine, or shelter in place.
The order pertains to but isn’t limited to:
- People living in longterm care facilities,
- People with chronic lung issues,
- People who are undergoing cancer treatment,
- People who have a positive or are suspected to have a positive test
- People have been exposed to someone who
The order also states that all bars and nightclubs in Georgia must close to help stop the spread. Also all public gatherings of 10 people or banned.
Check out the video below…