Once again, Farrah Abraham has managed to unintentionally (or intentionally) put her foot in her mouth.
The Teen Mom star finds a new beef to start each and every month, and this time around her shade is aimed at the Kardashians. While discussing her dating life during an appearance on the Allegedly podcast last week, host Cole Weiss asked if she’d date an African-American, saying “Would you ever bang a lot of brothers?”
The reality star replied,” Brothers? What does that mean? Brothers? I have no brothers.” Weiss clarified, “No, no, no. A lot of black guys. Are you into black guys or not? I just ask everybody.”
Farrah replied, “I’m really not into black guys. I think that’s more of a Kardashian thing. God bless them. I think there’s a lot of attractive black men.” This is not the first time that Farrah has shaded the reality TV family. Back in March, she said that she “surpassed” Kim’s success during an interview on the Nik Richie Podcast.
Farrah, who has a line of adult toys, claimed, “I’ve been beating out Kim on a lot of things,” Abraham said. “I conduct myself and my brand in a different way and my life in a very different journey. I think I’m doing very well, if not better.”
Farrah Abraham returns to TV in Season 7 of Teen Mom OG, which premieres on MTV on Monday, August 22.
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age.”
1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, “It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it.”
3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.
4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.
7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”
12 of 12
Continue reading Say What?: Black Men “Are More of a Kardashian Thing” According to Farrah Abraham
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.