Despite her divorce filing earlier this year, Trina Braxton’s husband says their 10-year marriage is not over.
According to reports, Gabriel Adrian-Solis recently filed legal documents of his own at a George courthouse, challenging his wife’s divorce petition. In the paperwork, he insisted they are still in love and completely capable of fixing their martial issues.
TMZ reported “he wants a judicial declaration that a reconciliation is possible” and more time to work things out.
In the original divorce docs, Trina claimed their union was irretrievably broken due to cheating by both parties.
Do you think the “Braxton Family Values” stars can work things out? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
Toni Braxton's Top 15 Songs
1. Toni Braxton & Babyface- "Hurt You"Source: 1 of 9
2. Toni Braxton- "How Could An Angel Break My Heart"Source: 2 of 9
3. Toni Braxton- "He Wasn't Man Enough For Me"Source: 3 of 9
4. Toni Braxton- "How Many Ways"Source: 4 of 9
5. Toni Braxton- "Seven Whole Days"Source: 5 of 9
6. Toni Braxton- "I Love Me Some Him"Source: 6 of 9
7. Toni Braxton- "You're Making Me High"Source: 7 of 9
8. Toni Braxton- "Another Sad Love Song"Source: 8 of 9
Trina Braxton’s Husband Challenges Her Divorce Petition was originally published on hellobeautiful.com