The man responsible for the death of Usher’s stepson Kile Glover was found guilty in a Georgia courtroom today.
According to reports, Jeffrey Hubbard was convicted on five counts of homicide by vessel, reckless operation and unlawful operation of a personal watercraft.
You may recall the tragic accident. Hubbard was riding a jet ski when he hit the 11-year-old, who was being towed on an inner tube, at Lake Lanier in 2012. He also left another teen severely injured. His attorneys argued that crash was an accident and not linked to recklessness.
Glover, the biological son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond, was vacationing with his father Ryan Glover at the time of the accident. He suffered from serious head injuries and a little more than two weeks after the crash he was removed from life support. He was laid to rest on July 27, 2012 amongst family, friends and many members of Atlanta’s music community.
Tameka recently started a foundation to honor her son’s memory.
Check Out This Gallery
Photos: Tameka Foster launches foundation in son Kile Glover’s memory
1. Kile’s World Launch1 of 11
2. Kile’s World Launch2 of 11
3. Kile’s World Launch3 of 11
4. Kile’s World Launch4 of 11
5. Kile’s World Launch5 of 11
6. Kile’s World Launch6 of 11
7. Kile’s World Launch7 of 11
8. Kile’s World Launch8 of 11
9. Kile’s World Launch9 of 11
10. Kile’s World Launch10 of 11
11. Kile’s World Launch11 of 11
Atlanta Man Found Guilty In Death Of Usher’s Stepson was originally published on hellobeautiful.com