You’d be hard pressed to find a man who hasn’t a ogled a picture of Tahiry Jose. The urban model turned reality star won fame as the arm candy and later the love that got away to rapper Joe Budden. While many know her for her turbulent relationship with the New Jersey rhymer, many don’t know that Tahiry had a life outside of Joe Budden. When the curvaceous beauty sat in TUD’s hot seat, she let us in on a secret. She almost became an NYPD officer.
“I went to college at John Jay college of Criminal Justice. I got my bachelor’s of arts degree in criminal justice.I did my four years. I interned with the NYPD. I wanted to be a cop. It was interesting,” Tahiry told us with a smile. Although she got her degree, the police academy just wasn’t for her. Can you imagine Tahiry practicing for the physical part of the police exam?! That’s stuff prisoners are currently dreaming of.
Ultimately, life pulled Tahiry in the direction of modeling and we thank the heavens for it. However, we wouldn’t have minded putting ourselves in Lil Wayne’s shoes and getting arrested by a lady cop that looked like Ms. Jose. Hey, Mrs. Officer!
Check the above video to find out why Tahiry wanted to be a police officer in the first place.
READ MORE HOT ORIGINALS ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
21 Rappers Who Went To College
1. 2 Chainz, University of Alabama StateSource:Getty 1 of 20
2. Cam'ron, Texas JUCOSource:Getty 2 of 20
3. Chuck D, Adelphi UniversitySource:Getty 3 of 20
4. Common, Florida A&M UniversitySource:Getty 4 of 20
5. David Banner, Southern UniversitySource:Getty 5 of 20
6. Flavor Flav, Adelphi UniversitySource:Getty 6 of 20
7. J. Cole, St. John's UniversitySource:Getty 7 of 20
8. Kanye West, Chicago State UniversitySource:Getty 8 of 20
9. Lil Romeo, University of Southern CaliforniaSource:Getty 9 of 20
10. Lil Wayne, University of HoustonSource:Getty 10 of 20
11. Ludacris, Georgia State UniversitySource:Getty 11 of 20
12. Master P, University of HoustonSource:Getty 12 of 20
13. M.I.A, Central Saint Martin's College of Art + DesignSource:Getty 13 of 20
14. Diddy, Howard UniversitySource:Getty 14 of 20
15. Paul Wall, University of HoustonSource:Getty 15 of 20
16. Plies, University of Central FloridaSource:Getty 16 of 20
17. Rah Digga, New Jersey Institute of TechnologySource:Getty 17 of 20
18. Stalley, University of MichiganSource:Getty 18 of 20
19. Talib Kweli, New York UniversitySource:Getty 19 of 20
20. Wale, Bowie StateSource:Getty 20 of 20
CUFFING SEASON: Tahiry Originally Went To College To Be A Cop [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com