Don’t think the world can handle this much sexy on one song.
Jennifer unveiled a 30-second snippet of the song with her fans on Twitter.
“We can fly if we want to, I promise you faith will give you wings,” sings Jenny and Trigga.
“What You Mean To Me” will be featured on Finding Neverland The Album, which also features contributions by Zendaya, Christina Aguilera, Rita Ora, John Legend, and Sage The Gemini. The album will hit stores June 9.
Take a listen to J.Lo and Tremaine’s snippet below.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 12, 2015
Every Time Jennifer Lopez Won The Red Carpet
1. J.Lo is not afraid to flaunt her toned body.1 of 22
2. Flawless at the Academy Awards in 2015.2 of 22
3. Serving us all the leg at the 2013 Grammys.3 of 22
4. Matching the red carpet in a sheer gown.4 of 22
5. Rocking a sleek updo.5 of 22
6. Channeling Old Hollywood glamour at the Golden Globes.6 of 22
7. 2001 Academy Awards: She's been winning for over a decade.7 of 22
8. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez were one of Hollywood's hottest couples.8 of 22
9. Simple elegance.9 of 22
10. She's always loved the sparkle.10 of 22
11. Some hated it, some loved it. Everyone was talking about this look from the 2006 VMAs.11 of 22
12. Wearing a revealing black gown at the Grammys.12 of 22
13. Timeless beauty.13 of 22
14. Vibrant in orange on the red carpet.14 of 22
15. Dazzling at the Golden Globes.15 of 22
16. J.Lo stuns in another plunge-gown at the Oscars Vanity Fair After Party in 2015.16 of 22
17. Age ain't nothing but a number.17 of 22
18. We all remember her iconic dress at the Grammys in 2000.18 of 22
19. If you've got it, flaunt it.19 of 22
20. Bringing the sexy to Fashion Rocks.20 of 22
21. Shimmering in gold.21 of 22
22. She's clearly a fan of slits.22 of 22
SNIPPET: Jennifer Lopez & Trey Songz “What You Mean To Me” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com