It’s been a rough summer for the Houston/Brown clan.
During Bobbi Kristina’s stay in the hospital, Gordon was served court papers and discovered that prosecutors are hoping to charge him with involuntary manslaughter. Now they’re pressuring Gordon’s friends to turn him in.
“I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye.”
He added aunt Pat Houston (who is organizing the funeral) to the email, continuing:
“I’m begging you both to please put your differences aside and allow me this chance. Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there.”
The entire situation may seem pretty familiar, since Bobby Brown went through the exact same thing while trying to attend Whitney Houston’s funeral back in 2012.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Celebrities Take To Social Media To Remember Bobbi Kristina
1. The most heartbreaking tale. May you both rest in peace, and find the happiness and contentment you couldn't find in this world, in the next. My love and thoughts with all their family and friends on this sad night xx -- Sam SmithSource: 1 of 5
2. You kept telling me life wasn't the same without Mommy❤️In all this pain and every tear shed I find a small bit of peace knowing that your with her again.... Krissy I will forever love U... I always loved when you would say "Mon I need a hug " I would lift you off the ground LOL share those hugs & that beautiful smile in Heaven...Source: 2 of 5
3. #RIP #BobbiKristina :( -- QuincySource: 3 of 5
4. We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of such a young, vibrant life. We pray for Bobbi Kristina's extended family and grieve with them over this tremendous loss. #BobbiKristina #RIPBobbiKristina #RIPSource: 4 of 5
5. Rest in power and peace sweet angel...miss and love you 4ever #BobbiKristinaSource: 5 of 5
Nick Gordon Begs Bobby Brown To Let Him Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral was originally published on globalgrind.com