Jenner and her bae Tyga set off for Mexico on Monday, courtesy of the 482 Italia private jet he gifted her on Sunday, August 9th. Jenner started off the 18th birthday celebration with her entire famous family, including Caitlyn Jenner, at The Nice Guy on Sunday. The now-legal reality star had a very luxurious birthday dinner before venturing to new L.A. hot spot Bootsy Bellows, where she and her friends had a front row view of Fetty Wap and Post Malone live.
Check out Kylie’s new jet and white $320,000 Ferrari gifted by her rapper boy, below:
An observer at the bar told Us Weekly that Tyga appeared to be a very doting boyfriend, stating:
“He was taking her photos for her, leading her around the bar. The family was really spoiling Kylie. You can tell she felt like a princess.”
Clearly, the guy is crazy about her. First the new jet, then the new Ferrari, and a trip to Mexico? King Kylie seems pretty pumped about the birthday presents from her boo, and she’s sporting the infamous cornrows to prove it. Yeah, we’re really sorry… they’re back.
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Instagram
Kylie Jenner Rings In Her 18th Birthday With Family, Friends, & Tyga
1. I'm like "hey, what's up, hello."Source: 1 of 6
2. MY GIRLS. party night. #18@12Source: 2 of 6
3. Kim and Kanye arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Khloe and rumored boyfriend James Harden arrive at Kylie's 18th birthday.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Kris Jenner and boyfriend Corey Gamble arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Tyga surprises Kylie with a brand new Ferrari.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Kylie Jenner & Tyga Take To Mexico, KJ Brings Back The Infamous Cornrows was originally published on globalgrind.com