There are a lot of great movies getting ready to hit theaters and on this week’s Extra Butter with BlogXilla, we go inside a demonic movie franchise, chat with Charlie Brown’s Black friend, and give you a sneak peek into this weekend’s big movie, Straight Outta Compton.
We start by chatting with the stars of Sinister 2, Shannyn Sossamon and James Ransone. Baguul is back to his old tricks possessing children and making them kill their families if they leave the house. Xilla went to Hollywood to find out Shannon and James’ favorite scary movie villain and asked a question that was unexpected, but provided some great laughs.
Then Mar Mar, the voice of Franklin in the upcoming Peanuts Movie, talks about the meaning of Charlie Brown having a Black friend, and we find out a little bit more about Franklin’s origin story.
Then we give you a glimpse of street knowledge in Straight Outta Compton, in theaters today.
Check out Extra Butter above.
37 Photos Of Beyonce's Bitchy Resting Face
1. Is this what we're considering a performance these days?Source:Getty 1 of 29
2. You were made... I was created.Source: 2 of 29
3. Seriously, bro?Source: 3 of 29
4. Get out of my face.Source: 4 of 29
5. How long is it going to take you to take this flick?Source: 5 of 29
6. Here comes the Queen.Source: 6 of 29
7. You ain't on my level, bih!Source: 7 of 29
8. Bish whet?!Source: 8 of 29
9. If photography is your profession, you may need to think about getting a new one.Source: 9 of 29
10. I can't.Source: 10 of 29
11. Hurry up and take this pic.Source: 11 of 29
12. I'm the baddest.Source: 12 of 29
13. Can I live?Source: 13 of 29
14. I ain't got time.Source: 14 of 29
15. Play with me if you want.Source: 15 of 29
16. That's a damn shame.Source:Splash News 16 of 29
17. You can't be serious, bro.Source:Splash News 17 of 29
18. When are we leaving?Source:Splash News 18 of 29
19. Bow down to your Queen.Source:Getty 19 of 29
20. I just want to sleep.Source: 20 of 29
21. You see these curves?Source: 21 of 29
22. You're smiling too big, dad.Source: 22 of 29
23. The trillest.Source: 23 of 29
24. The streets is watching.Source: 24 of 29
25. You ain't ready for me.Source: 25 of 29
26. Can I help you?Source: 26 of 29
27. Not again.Source: 27 of 29
28. I'm all that... bottom line.Source: 28 of 29
29. Here this bish go.Source:Getty 29 of 29
Extra Butter: The Best Movie Villains, Charlie Brown’s Black Friend, & N.W.A. Gets Racially Profiled was originally published on globalgrind.com