Yes, you read that correctly.
The comedy focuses on friends Gucci and rapper Rocko, their all-purpose store called “The Spot,” and all the troubles they get into.
Of course, fans were a little confused by the news.
Directed by video music extraordinaire Mr. Boomtown, the film was made a few years before the rapper’s incarceration on a gun charge.
A trailer was also released back in 2012:
Expect to see cameos from Yung Scooter, OJ Da Juiceman, Keyshia Kaoir, comedian Kelly “K-Dub” Walker, and Wild ‘N Out star Shawty.
Gucci has a small batch of film credits to his name, including Spring Breakers with Selena Gomez and James Franco.
16 Tattoo Trends Throughout The Years (PHOTOS)
1. Rihanna and Chris Brown jump-started the star tattoo wave.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Finger tattoos came, and they conquered.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Matching ring finger tattoos with your significant other is the new wedding ring.Source:Instagram 3 of 14
4. Henna tattoos may never go out of style. Hi, Rihanna.Source:Twitter 4 of 14
5. Tramp Stamps: something we all look back on and think: 'WTF was I thinking?'Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Rosary Tattoos were a huge wave in the early 2000s.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Cross tattoos can be classy or cliche; depending on how you rock it.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Cartoon character tattoos are only for the free-spirited.Source:Tumblr 8 of 14
9. Realistic portraits are for the brave-hearted.Source:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Feather tattoos are one of the most feminine ink ideas.Source:Tumblr 10 of 14
11. Birds symbolize freedom and purity.Source:Tumblr 11 of 14
12. Dreamcatcher tattoos are a millennial thing.Source:Twitter 12 of 14
13. Name tattoos signify great love (i.e. significant others, children, etc.)Source:Twitter 13 of 14
14. Chinese characters were always a good idea.Source:Twitter 14 of 14
Gucci Mane To Release 1017-Studded Comedy “The Spot” In October was originally published on globalgrind.com