Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a Las Vegas brothel back in October, and we can imagine that it’s been a rough road to recovery ever since.
The former L.A. Laker is reportedly having a difficult time recognizing close friends and family, this according to TMZ. The site reports that Khloe Kardashian’s husband has been making “little” progress over the last couple of weeks.
“Our sources tell us Lamar has made little progression in the last couple weeks. We’re told he’s only able to speak a word here and there, and at times he seems “empty.””
The site goes on to say that doctors are beginning to believe Odom has suffered significant brain damage since he’s having difficulty recognizing people when they visit. This new report is certainly a lot less hopeful than an older TMZ article that claimed Lamar was able to make his own medical decisions and had a say in banning his father from visiting at the hospital.
We will continue to keep Lam in our prayers and we wish him a full recovery.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
Lamar Odom Reportedly Having Trouble Remembering His Loved Ones was originally published on globalgrind.com