David Bowie, one of the world’s biggest rock stars, died Sunday after an 18-month battle with cancer.
While we mourn the death of the intergalactic artist, we remember the gifts he left behind that are literally out of this world. Like his ever-transforming body of work. The influence he left on every facet of pop culture from fashion to music and even identity. And his beautiful family — son Duncan Jones, daughter Alexandria Zahra Jones, and wife of 20 plus years, supermodel and entrepreneur Iman.
Today we celebrate Iman and Bowie’s union, remembering how the love they shared — between themselves and the world — is still transcending and inspiring.
“The stars look very different today.” – David Bowie
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Eternal Love! 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years
1. The gorgeous supermodel and English superstar married in 1992 and have been inseparable ever since.1 of 14
2. Both on their second marriage, the connection was cosmic.2 of 14
3. Fashion forward couple.3 of 14
4. Young Lovers.4 of 14
5. Before KimYe, Hollywood was trying to keep up with these two.5 of 14
6. They took risks together.6 of 14
7. They were fearless together.7 of 14
8. But somehow they remained a normal couple despite the fame.8 of 14
9. They shared years of major success together.9 of 14
10. And managed to look young and vibrant the entire time.10 of 14
11. It’s clear that they were madly in love.11 of 14
12. They grew older together.12 of 14
13. Iman admitted to still being fascinated by her husband after all these years.13 of 14
14. RIP David Bowie.14 of 14
Eternal Love: 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years was originally published on newsone.com