Hot 107.9‘s Mz Shyneka is seeking 3 to 6 month college level interns for the 2016-2017 school semester!
Primary responsibilities including, but not limited to: assisting the Digital Lead Editor with website content management as well as the development of digital content, social media and other duties as assigned.
To qualify for a Digital Media internship applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree program in Atlanta, Georgia and eligible to earn internship credit.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and possess a valid school identification, have reliable transportation and a laptop. A major in Broadcasting, Marketing, or Communication is preferred.
Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player. Experience in blogging, video editing, news reporting and/or graphic design a plus!
- Assist with updating content via content management system
- Assist with the organization of editorial schedule
- Assist with social media tasks and growth
- Assist with website graphics and design
- Assist with editing and producing web pages
- Assist with internet advertisement
How to apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- cover letter explaining why you would like to be apart of this internship program
- official college transcript
- proof of internship participation eligibility
- school ID
- updated resume with updated contact information
- FB, IG, Twitter social media account usernames
Receipt of your completed application does not guarantee placement within this Internship Program. However, if the management team is interested in speaking with you our Internship Coordinator will contact you and provide you with more information.