Last night on Growing Up Hip Hop, James Debarge revealed to his daughter Kristinia that the secret daughter he and Janet Jackson were pregnant with while they were married is in fact alive and she contacted him!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter![sailthru_widget fields=”email” sailthru_list=”Atlanta HotSpot ATL Subscribers”]
“I’m tired of the media, I’m tired of the secrecy,” DeBarge tells his daughter, Kristinia,
“I’m tired of the truth not coming forward, and people being a coward when it comes to it. And I thought it was wise for me to speak out now because it needs to be addressed.”
“To be honest with you, I didn’t know,” he continues. “I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it’s not true. But it is.”
RELATED: 50 Fabulous Photos Of Janet Jackson For Her 50th Birthday
James needs to shut up and produce receipts! I’m waiting!
He looks like he is having a very rough life and will say anything for the spot light.
RELATED: Here’s Your First Look At Pregnant Janet Jackson
These Celebs Took A Page Out Of Janet Jackson’s Style Book
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Janet Jackson made shoulder pads the go-to trend in the ’80s.
1 of 15
2. Amber Rose is a fan of the maverick look.
2 of 15
3. Nothing says incognito and stylish like dark shades, a hat, and a red lip.
3 of 15
4. Rihanna got the memo.
4 of 15
5. Janet gave the masculine pantsuit a feminine touch.
5 of 15
6. Stars like Blac Chyna and Amber Rose showed off a little more skin and a lot more curves.
6 of 15
7. Having piercings other than your ears and belly button was pretty taboo back when Janet revealed her septum ring.
7 of 15
8. These days, having a septum piercing is as common as having your ears pierced.
8 of 15
9. Janet became synonymous with braids back in the ’90s following the release of her film “Poetic Justice.”
9 of 15
10. Braids have now become the hottest trend for young celebs like Zoe Kravitz—from street style to the red carpet.
10 of 15
11. Ms. Jackson made it sexy to bare your sculpted abs in a midriff top.
11 of 15
12. Ciara was definitely inspired by the crop top look.
12 of 15
13. The Kardashians are often credited with making the trend popular again.
13 of 15
14. Janet’s ever changing hairstyles made it obvious she was a style icon…especially in the ’90s, with this bantu knot look.
14 of 15
15. Rihanna made waves on the internet when she rocked the throwback look. The apple doesn’t fall far from the icon tree.
15 of 15