Third time’s a charm for Nick Cannon.
The host and businessman welcomed his third child, son Golden ‘Sagon’ Cannon, to the world on Wednesday and shared the touching first photo for the world to see. He posted a black and white photo of himself holding baby Golden with the caption, “Welcome to Earth Son! Golden ‘Sagon’ Cannon 2/21/17 #Awakened.”
Nick and his baby’s mother Brittany Bell are not a couple, but they’ve vowed to co-parent. He was even spotted looking happy as ever at her baby shower last week. The baby news is a breath of fresh air for Cannon who’s been in the press over work drama with NBC.
Little Golden’s birth came just hours after Nick threatened to sue the National Enquirer for claiming he suffered a “nervous breakdown.”
At least Nick is happy and Roc & Roe have another sibling to spend their money with!
15 Pics Of The Ladies Loving Nick Cannon (PHOTOS)
1. Although there's been much speculation about Amber and Nick's relationship, they both deny they're anything more than friends.1 of 14
2. Heidi Klum and Nick never dated, but she was all smiles while posing for the cameras.2 of 14
3. Kelly Osbourne and Ashley Greene posed for pics in a Nick sandwich.3 of 14
4. Nick and Janelle Monae would've made a cute couple back in the day.4 of 14
5. Kat Graham, Jordin Sparks, and other ladies kick it with Nick Cannon.5 of 14
6. Jenny McCarthy posed on the red carpet with Nick.6 of 14
7. Nick was engaged to Selita Ebanks back in '07.7 of 14
8. Kim Kardashian and Nick Cannon also dated for a while.8 of 14
9. Nick attended a fashion show with Paris and Nicky Hilton.9 of 14
10. Roselyn Sanchez and Nick Cannon arrive at the 2005 Billboard Music Awards.10 of 14
11. Nick Cannon allegedly had a fling with Meagan Good back in the day.11 of 14
12. Nick and Nicole have been friends for years.12 of 14
13. Remy Ma and Nick Cannon chatted on the red carpet back in 2006.13 of 14
14. Nick Cannon hit the carpet with his ex-girlfriend Christina Milian back in 2003.14 of 14
Nick Cannon Welcomes Baby Boy With Ex Brittany Bell was originally published on globalgrind.com