Drake is back at it again with his strategic, subliminal shade.
On Tuesday, the 6 God opened his show at Royal Arena in Copenhagen wearing a paper Kanye West mask. He told the crowd, “I got the Yeezy mask on now. Ya’ll can’t f**k with me tonight now.” Ironically, mask-wearing Drizzy made his debut just a few weeks after addressing his alleged issues with Kanye.
He revealed in his interview with DJ Semtex that he didn’t understand where all the hate from Ye’ stemmed from, saying, “I don’t really even understand the point you’re trying to make but whatever it is that you’re going through, I accept it, I don’t respect it at all.”
Besides being petty, Drake is also rumored to be dropping his highly anticipated More Life album this weekend. Maybe he’ll be rocking a mask on the cover art.
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5