Today is Barack Obama‘s 56th Birthday. The Former President of The United States Of America received a birthday wish from his beloved wife, former First Lady Michelle Obama.
Her message said, “Another year older, but the same phenomenal guy I married nearly 25 years ago. Happy birthday, @BarackObama — we love you so much!” She chose a photo of her, Barack, and the girls with a birthday cake that they all blew out.
America’s favorite family.
Happy Birthday, Barack Obama!
1. Barack Obama holds election night gathering in Chicago's Grant Park, Nov. 4, 2008.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Barack & Michelle Obama's first dance, Jan. 20, 2009.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Obama's official portrait for his second term as President of the United States of America.3 of 8
4. Obama Family PortraitSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Barack Obama & Joe Biden. Well miss their bromance.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Obama's farewell speech, Jan. 10, 2017.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Barack and Michelle walked off into the sunset after 8 years in the White House.7 of 8
8. We miss you President Obama, but it seems you’re happy to be back to private life.8 of 8
Michelle Obama Shares A Sweet Photo And Wishes Barack Obama A Happy Birthday was originally published on hellobeautiful.com