Grace Byers attended the Empire & Star premiere in New York City and served us pantsuit perfection. The Empire actress wore a jade green Styland suit.
She paired her power pantsuit with Tamara Mellon shoes, a black Tyler Ellis clutch, and Amanda Pearl earrings.
She also debuted a new hairstyle, created by none other than celebrity hairstylist and salon owner Ursula Stephen. Her makeup was giving off a smokey Fall vibe. Her makeup artist, Joanna Simkin, used Tom Ford and Anastasia Beverly Hills on her eyes and Marc Jacobs lipstick. She looks so stunning!
Beauties are you feeling the look? Take our poll below.
Empire Star Trai Byers And Model Joan Smalls Get Steamy For Vogue's September Issue
1. TRAI BYERS AND JOAN SMALLSSource: 1 of 7
2. TRAI BYERS AND JOAN SMALLSSource: 2 of 7
3. JOAN SMALLSSource: 3 of 7
4. JOAN SMALLS AND TRAI BYERSSource: 4 of 7
5. JOAN SMALLS, LARA STONE, FINN WITTROCK, TRAI BYERSSource: 5 of 7
6. JOAN SMALLS AND TRAI BYERSSource: 6 of 7
7. JOAN SMALLS, LARA STONE AND TRAI BYERSSource: 7 of 7
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Grace Byers Debuts New Hairstyle And Look For Empire & Star Premiere was originally published on hellobeautiful.com