It’s too early in the morning to mess with some people. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man and claimed that he pushed back the number on the odometer of the car he traded in. The man traded in the car two months ago and didn’t understand why they are calling now so he hung up.
When Wood tried calling again he got hung up on. Then the man began to curse him out and Wood told him he would kick his ass. The man on the phone was ready and hung up again. Finally he found out he was being pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- Hilariousness: Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Watch: Jay Rock Talks His Motorcycle Accident And ‘Redemption’ On The Breakfast Club
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Nicki Minaj And Future Annouce Co-Headlining ‘NICKIHNDRXX’ Tour
- Yusuf Hawkins Documentary ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Coming To HBO
- Should Instagram erase your page for posting violent content? #ReecQOTD