It’s too early in the morning to mess with some people. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man and claimed that he pushed back the number on the odometer of the car he traded in. The man traded in the car two months ago and didn’t understand why they are calling now so he hung up.
When Wood tried calling again he got hung up on. Then the man began to curse him out and Wood told him he would kick his ass. The man on the phone was ready and hung up again. Finally he found out he was being pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Grand Daughter Moves The Crowd At March For Our Lives
- LMAO: This Video Is Guaranteed To Have You Dying Laughing All Day
- King Tings: These NBA Stars Offered To Pay For Stephon Clark’s Funeral
- PILL Keeps It 1000, Revelations, And The Plague
- Voices: Big K.R.I.T. Breaks Down “Bury Me In Gold” & More
- Special K Shares A Poem For All The Artists With Lil In Their Name [EXCLUSIVE]
- Luenell Tells Why She Had To Serve Time In County Jail [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- Jeezy Announces Retirement; Says “Thug Motivation 104: Trust The Process” Will Be His Last Album
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?