Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Renay recently received a lot of backlash after talking about her son’s dry hair on Instagram. In the post she said, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiian silky.” After that people began commenting that she was mean and disrespectful for making that statement.
TMZ caught up with Renay as she was leaving the airport and explained that she just wanted advice about what products to use. She also talked about how she’s mixed and people don’t like to see mixed-race couples. Renay has decided to change the game to help her child.
She will be launching her own hair-care line. Renay continued to say that she loves her son and his hair and didn’t mean any harm. Watch the clip and let us know what you think about this.
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Solo Lucci: “I’m A Real CEO, Real Boss” [Exclusive Interview]
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
- National Trust For Historic Preservation Launches #TellTheFullHistory Campaign For Black History Month
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
Ne-Yo’s Wife Explains Her Controversial Comments About Her Son’s Hair [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com