For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- MySpace Inspires Kid Cudi Reflection On Pre-Success Goals: “I Had That Fire Burnin In Me”
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Charmaine Bey Says She Is “Pleased R. Kelly Has To Face His Demons”
- Latto Gives Pretty Girl Vibes In PrettyLittleThing’s Fall Collection
- Former NFL Star Dez Bryant Calls Out Kaepernick For Not Having A Call To Action In His Protest
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- HHW Gaming Review: ‘NBA 2K22’ Is A Solid Entry In The Annual Franchise, Still Far From Championship Form
- Oh Word?: Ghostface Says Kanye & Mike Dean Executive Producing ‘Supreme Clientele 2’
- Megan Thee Stallion Debuts Her Galaxy Nails And They’re Out Of This World
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com