Teyana Taylor has always had a love for dancing. She uses it to express herself, but one day it got her into a lot of trouble. Her mother, who she loves working with spoke about the time Teyana and her friend were dancing in the park to Jamaican music.
A neighbor told Teyana’s mom and she waited until she came home to give her a spanking. Teyana didn’t appreciate the fact that someone told on her because she didn’t feel she was doing anything wrong. Her mom explained that there were older men in the park and she didn’t want them think she was fast.
Growing up Teyana also enjoyed riding her skateboard and BMX bike. When she dances now fans can’t help but watch every movement. If Teyana got another beating from dancing she might of not done it anymore.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Solo Lucci: “I’m A Real CEO, Real Boss” [Exclusive Interview]
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
- National Trust For Historic Preservation Launches #TellTheFullHistory Campaign For Black History Month
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s