Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only Way2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be Yourself3 of 4
4. Stand Up For Yourself4 of 4
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
- These Women Are Running The First Black-Owned Real Estate Crowdfunding Company
- Marshawn Lynch Launches Initiative To Provide The Homeless With Smartphones
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- New 300 Ent Signee Strick Releases His First Single “No Mind” Ft. RaisedReal Jett & Nechie [Audio]
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Help Raise $6M For Organization Focused On Cancer Research
- Father Has Heartfelt Conversation With Son’s Bully
- The #LipGlossChallenge Is Literally Poppin’ & Putting People’s Raw Talent On Display
- 6-Year-Old Amputee Receives Wheelchair Accessible Van From Jussie Smollett