Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- Leah’s Lemonade: Travis Scott And Colin Kaepernick DID NOT Agree On Super Bowl Half Time Show
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Goal Is To Win In Real Life Not Just On Social Media
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- City Girls Drop Explosive “Twerk” Video Featuring Cardi B [NSFW]
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Manager Will Turn Himself In Over Terroristic Threats
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview