The call features a voice impersonating Oprah Winfrey, who appeared on the campaign trail Thursday (Nov. 1) in support of Abrams. In about a 60-second pre-recorded message, racist and anti-Semitic rhetoric is used to mock the media titan and attack Abrams.
The message was created by a white supremacist group called The Road to Power, CNN reported. The group is known for anti-Semitic video podcasts. It previously attacked Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum after he won the nomination in the August primary and again in October.
According to the report, it is unknown how many voters received this call.
#CouplesWeLove: Oprah & Stedman’s Love Has Stood The Test Of Time
1.Source: 1 of 12
2. 47th Annual Golden Apple AwardsSource: 2 of 12
3. 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter – ArrivalsSource: 3 of 12
4. ‘Selma’ And The Legends Who Paved The Way GalaSource: 4 of 12
5. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman GrahamSource: 5 of 12
6. 2010 Kennedy Center HonorsSource: 6 of 12
7. The 33rd Annual Kennedy Center HonorsSource: 7 of 12
8. Premiere of Beloved ’98Source: 8 of 12
9. The 67th Annual Academy Awards – ArrivalsSource: 9 of 12
10. LEE DANIELS’ THE BUTLER New York Premiere, Hosted By TWC, Samsung Galaxy And DeLeon TequilaSource: 10 of 12
11. USA – Presidential Inauguration – Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham at InaugurationSource: 11 of 12
12. Moet & Chandon At The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards – InsideSource: 12 of 12
Racist Robocall From Oprah Impersonator Targets Georgia Governor’s Race was originally published on blackamericaweb.com