Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For those that don’t know what “drip” is Gunna shared that it’s your attire, swag and whatever you got on. Gunna is a fan of labels and mentioned that the expensive outfit he wore on his album cover had to be tossed.
Many might not know, but Gunna can’t swim. The day he did the shooting for the cover worried him a bit and he just kept floating to the top while trying to take pictures.
Gunna has been rapping since he was 15. He got his name through him saying adlibs at the end of his rhymes and the name “Gunna” just stuck with him.
The rapper was on tour with Travis Scott and enjoyed every moment of it. When asked about his dating life people are always sliding in his DM.
Make sure you listen to the full interview with Gunna up top!
Check out photos of Cardi B during fashion week below!
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
Cardi B Is Bodying Paris Fashion Week—See The Photos
1. Cardi B slays Paris Fashion Week.Source: 1 of 8
2. Cardi B poses in a daring all black look.Source: 2 of 8
3. Cardi B serves a LEWK in all purple.Source: 3 of 8
4. Karlie Kloss keeps it modest.Source: 4 of 8
5. Bella Hadid spotted showing all the skin.Source: 5 of 8
6. Kendall Jenner keeping it kasual.Source: 6 of 8
7. Cara Delevingne gives us exhausted rockstar.Source: 7 of 8
8. The beautiful Blake Lively.Source: 8 of 8
Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com