Details of the NYC brawl between Chris Brown and Drake and their entourages are beginning to unravel. Word is, Chris Breezy is NOT trying to risk losing his probation privileges and has been very cooperative with authorities about what went down.
On the flip side, Drake is insisting that he is NOT the one who hit Chris Brown in the face with a bottle. A rep for Drake released the following statement:
“Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. Drake did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
Meanwhile, a rep for Chris Brown is claiming that the singer, his girlfriend Karrueche Tran and their friends were all victims of a “brutal attack” in the brawl.
“Chris, Karrueche and his friends were victims of a brutal attack,” the Brown statement read. “They sustained several injuries.”
Chris Brown’s bodyguard Big Pat was one of the most severely injured, having sustained a vicious gash on his head. Breezy tweeted the following:
Big Pat!Real Nigga… Love you boy!
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) June 15, 2012
Legendary hip-hip exec Russell Simmons said he planned to speak with both Drake and Chris Brown about the brawl.
“I fight every single day to bury beefs, and I will call Drake and Chris to bury theirs,” Simmons said in a statement.
TMZ is reporting that Drake’s middle finger triggered the violent episode:
We’re told the tension started building when Drake gave the middle finger to one of Chris’ bodyguards and shouted … “I’m about to go whoop that ass!” Chris’ entourage then returned fire with a few hand gestures of their own.
Witnesses — who were very close to the action — tell us that Drake felt disrespected … even though he started the exchange … and went to get backup from his boys Meek Mill, Juelz Santana, and Trav B.
At this point, we’re told Drake got loud and shouted at Chris … “You be on that ho s**t on Twitter n***a” — a clear reference to a recent Twitter war between Chris, Drake, and Meek … all over who’s banging Rihanna.
Moments later we’re told Chris’ security guards got irate, pushing and shoving began between Meek, Juelz and Chris’ posse — and you know the rest.
Watch as Chris Brown, Drake, Meek Mill, Trey Songz and others spill out into the NYC streets after the brawl
Drake is rushed out of the club by security after the brawl
Drake and Chris Brown Fight13 photos Launch gallery
1. Chris Brown posted this picture of his injury1 of 13
2. Chris Brown's bodyguard Big Pat after sustaining horrific head injuries in the brawl2 of 13
3. Chris Brown leaving NYC club WIP after the bloody brawl3 of 13
4. Blood is seen on Chris Brown's livery car parked outside his NYC hotel (Hall/Pena, PacificCoastNews)4 of 13
5. A 24-year-old Australian tourist was hit in the head with bottle and sustained this injury, TMZ.com reported (TMZ)5 of 13
6. Drake and Chris Brown at club WIP before the bloody brawl (via Instagram)6 of 13
7. Club WIP was trashed and covered in shattered glass after the brawl (via instagram)7 of 13
8. Chris Brown's tweets8 of 13
9. Chris Brown's tweets9 of 13
10. Chris Brown's tweets10 of 13
11. Chris Brown's tweets11 of 13
12. Chris Brown's tweets12 of 13
13. Chris Brown's tweets13 of 13