At Friday’s L.A. Clippers game, reality stars Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner got quite the surprise when the crowd turned on them. When the sisters appeared on the jumbo-tron they received a boatload of boos!
We have yet to see a video of the booing fiasco, but Twitter was lit with details of what happened!
It all went down simply and quickly. As soon as the jumbo-tron shifted to Khloe and Kendall, the level of boos were described as “deafening” by Radar. And a good 20,000 were in attendance at the time. Many leaped at the chance to join in on heckling.
The Keeping Up stars reportedly looked embarrassed and jilted. The jumbo-tron quickly spared them and moved on to other b-ball fans.
Those two might want to keep it on the DL next time.
10 Black Men The Kardashian/Jenners Just Can't Have, DAMMIT!
1. The Kardashians Kan't Have Michael BAE JordanSource:Rich Polk/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images 1 of 10
2. Derek LukeSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Michael EalySource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Derrick RoseSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Morris ChestnutSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Devon Still6 of 10
7. Idris ElbaSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. President ObamaSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Jesse WilliamsSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. J. ColeSource:Getty 10 of 10
Rejoice Haters: Khloe Kardashian And Kendall Jenner Booed At L.A. Clippers Game was originally published on hellobeautiful.com