The Game might be tough on the surface, and rough around the edges, but he seems to have a heart of gold on the inside.
This week, the West Coast rapper traveled to Ferguson, St. Louis, where he met with the family of the Mike Brown, who was shot down by a Ferguson Police officer last August.
On top of seeing the family, he also visited the memorial site of the late teenager, where he paid his respects by spending the day in the city.
While visiting the community, he also made sure to give back by handing out 100 Happy Meals to some of the kids in the neighborhood, and also helped prepare their orders with the employees.
He captioned a photo on his Instagram:
“#100HappyMeals in #Ferguson for the kids in the neighborhood….. I appreciate yall for showing love & the workers at the Mickey D’s….. This was a dope experience !!!!” Game wrote onInstagram. “I do it because they are the future. Some of the children from #Ferguson smiling after gettin their food. #100HappyMeals I loved every moment of this…..”
Say what you want about The Game, but he certainly has a big heart and is always giving back.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
The Game Throws A Star-Studded Masquerade-Themed Bash For His 35th Birthday
1. Khloe Kardashian poses it up with her "masked baes."1 of 10
2. LisaRaye poses it up with the birthday boy.2 of 10
3. LisaRaye poses it up with some friends outside.3 of 10
4. Miss Joie shows off her amazing ensemble.4 of 10
5. The Game shows off his b-day swagger.5 of 10
6. The Game and Khloe Kardashian are ready to party!6 of 10
7. The Game and his rumored boo India Love pose on the carpet.7 of 10
8. The Game and Kid Ink pose for a quick photo.8 of 10
9. The Game and LisaRaye pose it up inside his bash.9 of 10
10. The Game poses with Miss Joie.10 of 10
The Game Meets With Mike Brown’s Family & Hands Out 100 Happy Meals To Kids In Ferguson was originally published on globalgrind.com