Demetrius Shipp Jr. knew he was destined to play Tupac ever since he worked as a Target employee.
TMZ caught up with the up and coming actor after the first week of shooting the Pac biopic All Eyez on Me, and he dished on his role as Pac as well as the conspiracy theories about the rapper still being alive.
Check out what Shipp had to say in the clip above.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is making history yet again. The iconic film grossed more than $544 million domestically and another $546 million internationally, totaling over $1 billion in worldwide ticket sales in just 12 days.
Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg‘s Daddy’s Home brought in $38.8 millionits opening weekend, while Jennifer Lawrence’s Joy took the third spot with $17.5 million.
A show has to be extremely addicting and intriguing to gain the title of most pirated show for four years in a row. That’s the case for HBO’s Game Of Thrones. According to the piracy tracking site TorrentFreak, there were 14.4 million illegal downloads worldwide of the Thrones season 5 finale, more than any other episode of television.
TorrentFreak also confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that Thrones is by far the most downloaded show overall for the year. Runner up The Walking Dead had6.9 million downloads for one episode.
20th Century Fox released the second trailer for Deadpool. Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero comic tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool.
Ryan Reynolds stars in the film, set to hit theaters in February 2016.
1. While at a hotel with his ex-wife, Keisha Morris, the room they were in caught fire. Reportedly, "Tupac was disappointed in her and told her he couldn’t trust her because she didn’t stay with him to fight the fire."
1 of 18
2. Tupac bought Biggie Smalls his first Rolex.
2 of 18
3. His mom originally named him Lesane Parish Crooks.
3 of 18
4. Tupac's mom, Afeni Shakur, was a Black Panther, in jail on bombing charges at the time of her pregnancy with the rapper.
4 of 18
5. Tupac was homeless when he first moved to California, living in different shelters for approximately two years.
5 of 18
6. Tupac was a really big fan of actor Jim Carrey.
6 of 18
7. Though Tupac is known for representing the West Coast, he was actually born on the East side of Harlem.
7 of 18
8. Tupac once cried after talking to Maya Angelou on the set of "Poetic Justice."
8 of 18
9. When marrying Keisha Morris, the priest got to the part where he states "with all your worldly possessions..." Tupac interrupted, letting the priest know: "Well, Keisha can’t have my pool table or my big screen TV.”
9 of 18
10. During an altercation in 1993, Tupac shot two policemen - one in the leg and the other in the butt. Charges against the rapper were later dropped.
10 of 18
11. Tupac and Fredo Starr met at the premiere of "Sunset Park."
11 of 18
12. Mike Dyson says that during Tupac's final hours on Earth, "Vincent" by Don Maclean was played repetitively.
12 of 18
13. He and Jada Pinkett Smith once kissed to see if they had any chemistry - but according to Jada, "It had to be the most disgusting kiss for us both."
13 of 18
14. Tupac spent 15 days in prison after punching "Menace II Society" director Allen Hughes in the face. He was later replaced by Lorenz Tate. Witnesses say it was more like Hughes was fighting 30 people, referring to Tupac's entourage who was allegedly jumping him.
14 of 18
15. Pac was required to take an HIV test before doing love scenes with Janet Jackson in "Poetic Justice."
15 of 18
16. When he died, he was engaged to actress Kidada Jones.
16 of 18
17. Tupac got his last name from his stepfather, Mutulu Shakur.
17 of 18
18. Tupac reportedly had sex with almost all of the women in his x-rated music video "How Do U Want It," then passed out from exhaustion.
18 of 18
Continue reading 18 Surprising Facts About Tupac Shakur